I’m Game (2026) – Story, Cast, Release Date & Movie Details !


šŸŽ¬ I’m Game (UA 16+) — Short Description !  "I’m Game" is a 2026 Malayalam action-thriller-fantasy film. The story revolves around a daring gambler who lives life relying heavily on luck. However, a series of unexpected events completely transforms his life. The narrative unfolds as he strives to protect his family, confronts a formidable force, and deals with the stakes surrounding a crucial wedding.

šŸ“– Brief Movie History ! The film is directed by Nahas Hidhayath, who is also known for the movie *RDX*. Dulquer Salmaan plays the lead role, marking his comeback to Malayalam cinema. Filming took place over 156 days across a span of approximately 11 months at more than 100 locations in South India.

šŸ“Œ Movie Information !

Movie Name: I’m Game

Certificate: UA 16+

Release Date: 3 September 2026

Language: Malayalam

Duration: 2 Hours 53 Minutes

Genre: Action, Thriller, Fantasy, Suspense

Director: Nahas Hidhayath

Lead Actor: Dulquer Salmaan

Lead Actress: Kayadu Lohar

Other Cast: Antony Varghese, Mysskin, Kathir, Samyuktha Viswanathan, Parth Tiwari

Production: Wayfarer Films ,


[watch:https://youtu.be/2E4ihxaCDL4?si=SIfeMXaOQnlkCQtl]

Popular posts from this blog

šŸŽ¬ SAINT CATHERINE (2024/2025) šŸ‘» Full Horror Movie | English Horror | Supernatural Horror

The Scandal (2026) Korean Drama: Story, Cast, Release Date, and Where to Watch !

Spider-Man: Brand New Day (2026) – Movie, Cast, Release Date & Trailer !